1. Candidates are strictly advised to desist from bringing bags, mobile phones and prohibited items into the examination venue.
2. Candidates are cautioned that they should appear only once for the CHSL (Tier-I) 2016 Examination. Any candidate, who appears more than once for the examination, would not only be disqualified from the said examination but would also be debarred for three years from all examinations conducted by the Commission.
3. Candidates are strictly cautioned to refrain from creating any obstruction during the conduct of the CHSL (Tier-I), 2016 Examination. If any candidate is found obstructing the conduct of the examination or creating disturbances at the examination venue, his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. Such candidate shall also be liable to be debarred from future examinations of the Commission and legal/criminal proceedings could be initiated against him/her.
4. It may also be noted that no re-examination would be conducted if it is found that the examination was disrupted on account of instigation by the candidates.
Official Link : Latest Notice CHSL 2016
1. The Combined Graduate Level (Tier-II) Examination, 2016 was conducted across the country in Computer Based Mode from 30.11.2016 to 02.12.2016. However, due to administrative reasons the aforesaid examination could not be conducted at a few Venues/Centres. Re-examination of the affected candidates would now be conducted on 12.01.2017 and 13.01.2017.
2. The Commission has also comprehensively examined all representations received from candidates upto 09.12.2016 and the candidates whose grievances have been found to be genuine, would also be permitted to take the said re-examination.
3. The concerned candidates would be duly intimated individually about the details for their re-examination shortly.
Under Secretary (C-II)
Official Link to Download the : Latest Notice SSC Tier 2 Reexam
1.The Commission is going to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2016 (Tier-I) in the Computer Based Mode from 7th January 2017 to 8th February 2017. 64,09,965 candidates have registered to take the said Examination.
2. It has been decided by the Commission to hold a re-examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-II) on 12th and 13th January, 2017, for those candidates whose venues were cancelled on administrative grounds when the examination was conducted earlier from 30th November, 2016 to 2nd December, 2016. Further, the representations received from candidates upto 9th December, 2016 have been comprehensively examined in the Commission and those candidates whose grievances have been found to be genuine would also be permitted to take the said re-examination. The Commission would duly intimate the concerned candidates individually about the details of their re-examination shortly…
For Complete Info Dowonload the Official Notice Below:
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF FINANCE
CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX
(HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT)
ICADR Building, Plot No.6, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area Phase-II
New Delh i – 110070. Ph. 261325 71, Fax 26130594.
F. No. HRD/CM/127/06/2016-17/ 8/32- Dated: ~ec 2016
Subject: Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2015 – Allocation of Regions -Recruitment
to the post of Tax Assistant in CBDT – Regarding
The allocation of Regions to candidates qualified for the post of Tax Assistant on the basis of
CGLE 2015 conducted by SSC is enclosed.
Congratulation to all Tax Assistants. Download the list below:
Click here to download the list: TA Allocation List CGL 2015
Share Further 🙂
Wait is over ! CHSL Descriptive result is here guys !
Click here to download the Writeup: Click me
Click here to download the Result (DEO ) : List for Appearing in DEST
Click here to download the Result for appearing in Postal Assitant/LDC: LDC/Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
****Good News CGL Aspirants****
We’v got some good news for you guys. Recently Gazette notification has been published for upper age limit for some Posts (Excise Inspector, Preventive Officer, Examiner)
For complete INFO please download the Notice below:
Official Link :Download Here